1. Wear normal body forming clothing such as skinny jeans and a fitted t shirt!
2. Stand in front of a light or contrasting background if your clothes are white and ensure the lighting around you is adequate!
3. Place the phone or device vertically on a flat surface such as a table (Around hip level) with the full body interview or have a friend operate the device for you. Note: it’s important to have the phone at table height; not taken from your own eye level!
4. Stand with your legs and arms slightly open, when ready, start the camera and spin around once in approximately 10 seconds! Click here to view instructional video.
5. Once complete stop the video, check the recorded image then upload your video by clicking on button
UPLOAD YOUR FILES.