For premium avatar
Please follow our instructions below:
1. Find an open blank background such as a wall or smooth fabric with no pattern (if wall is black, please wear white)
2. Background shouldn’t be transparent nor blurred! Try not to have any light reflecting off in the images
3. The photographer will be the only one moving…When shooting, sit or stand as stable as possible. (Using a higher resolution smart phone camera would be ideal)
4. Do not close your eyes or move too much as that may cause the proportions to be off!
5. This photo shoot only requires 3 facial shots and one full frontal shot as per the illustrations above.
6. Once completed upload your photos into here.
How far should the camera be away from me?
Stand approximately 2 metres away from the camera or until your full body in visible in the viewer.
Where should the camera be?
Place the camera / smartphone on a table in a vertical position with the camera facing towards the subject.
What should I wear?
Wear normal body forming clothing such as skinny jeans and a fitted t shirt. Stand in front of a light or contrasting background if your clothes are white and ensure the lighting around you is adequate.